CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

some weeks seem to last FOREVER.
this is one of them.
its a nails down the chalkboard with drama llamas spreading pandemonium in the classroom at the same time kind of week.

tuesday felt like thursday and it just got better from there! :/
im not even going to comment about work.
except one thing...since i am having a long/bad week its nice to have someone to share it with. although it sucks that they are going through it too but at least when she bit my head off i knew it wasn't me that ticked her off, i was just getting the brunt of it (along with a few other people. and yes, she did apologize the next day). and she understood my times too (like not putting me up front on phones every day like she could have).

and then there was waking up and deciding that even though the day (because of the day before) had premonitions of being bad, i still told myself it was going to be a good day even though there was drama and everything else still in the picture.
and its semi-working. the first day i didn't think so. but then the next day i knew there same drama llamas were there and i still felt crappy but calm and in control and like i know it wont be forever. 'cause its almost the WEEKEND and tomorrow is FRIDAY and everyone can be happy about that. haha.

for me its just been a lot of different things and crazy messed up drama and stressful situations and blahness.
sometimes it just seems like things are thrown at me that are too big for me to handle or are really out of my control but im expected in some way to be able to control them. but i know that no challenge is too great...and no, im not going to get up on my soapbox and go off on this, but i really feel that way, i think its been what has been getting me through this week and maybe the next week too. who knows. its life and there will always be some kind of challenge.
i know that its all in how i handle things and i can get mad or sad or frustrated but still end up dealing with things in the way thats best for me. (and most people dont think of me as getting mad haha...but it has happened!)

anyways. thats it.
and on a happy note...

i get to see emily TONIGHT!
i am having lunch with a friend tomorrow.
tuesday i had the most needed hour of my week.
i bought a new purse (sorry stace teehee, i will have to post a pic. and im still deciding how i feel about it)
and its almost the weekend...the best time of the week!

0 comments: