CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

i wear a 38 in European shoes. a 37 is a little snug...darn wide feet.

i HATE ants with a passion!!!

moving stinks.

i love autumn.

i am trying to figure out what color would be good for a wall upstairs. 1 wall. and no green. no red. we are thinking a shade of tan. this is a busy landing so as boring/normal as tan sounds, i think it might be the way to go. plus, with all the redness of Coke, the tan won't overpower the red.
stay tuned. it is being painted today (not by me though! teehee!)

1 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

Linda is painting? Really! I think a bright red wall would have looked cool. You should take a pic of the finished and email it to me so I can see. Dont forget to send me a link to those shoes, or at least the name and I'll google image it. Yeah!