CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

bricks

this week is really busy.
getting my car stuff taken care of.
work.
possible concert...
im going to the temple on thursday! that is the biggest (to me) thing happening this week.
my mission/farewell talk is on sunday-fam ward...9:30 a.m.
i start housesitting wednesday for a couple weeks.
saturday im going to tracy to visit kokob and we're going to SF and im so excited to see her!

this is short. its late. kind of...the time change is throwing me off a little. so i think its later than it is right now.
and i have been doing a lot of random need-t0-get-done stuff tonight, along with working on my talk. i got some news sunday that has really overwhelmed me. and when the last thing i want to do is think about it, its all i can think about. so i could use some cheering up in any form right now.

1 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

You must go to the concert!! is jake going? I wish I could be there for your talk :( Send me a copy! OOOH LUCKY you are going to San Fran AND w/Kokob!! Be sure to take many pics. I think I said that already. SO what is the overwhelming news? share it girl..get it off your chest!